Thursday, March 19, 2009

Smokies aquarium







During spring break we took the kids to Gatlinburg for an overnight trip. The first day we visited the aquarium. We knew they were excited, especially Connor b/c of his fascinaiton with sharks (he currently doesn't like pizza because it reminds him of a humans blood during a shark attack), but we had no idea the amount of enthusiasm they would show while we were there. Here are some comments heard as we were walking around:

- "I wish we could live here!!"

- "This would be a great place to have a sleep over!"

- " This is the best day of my life....I'm not kidding!"


These kids loved it! The biggest hits: The shark tunnel and giant spider crabs.









2 comments:

Lori said...

I never knew about Connor and the pizza/shark attack thing. What the heck? That's hilarious.

Kacey said...

I'm with Lori about the pizza/human blood/shark attack thing. That's quite an imagination!