Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sydney gets her ears pierced - take 2

 Sydney has been asking to get her ears pierced for a few years now.  I decided and told her I thought she'd (I'd) be ready when she was 10.  I had to wait until I was 14 (clearing throat sound.... dad!) ;) to get mine pierced and so I remember how important it is to a little girl who really wants to get her ears pierced.  She was not nervous at all, which surprised me.  She said it didn't hurt at all and has been the proud owner of daisy earrings ever since.  Hey, this makes Sydney the first cousin to have her ears pierced!





4 comments:

Lori said...

Cute girl! I'm impressed to that she said it didn't hurt!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I love, love, love these pictures of Sydney. She is darling! (and brave) She looks so grown up! Say about 14 years old? :) J/K You know Dad will never regret for a minute that he made you wait, Lisa. We may never know why he has this "thing" about women's ears. :)

Troy said...

ha! if i had a dollar for every 2 month old i see with pierced ears.

janelle said...

congrats!! that is so exciting!! cant wait to see the lucky little daisy's!!