Wednesday, March 7, 2012

family fun birthday

Super Tuesday fell on my birthday, which made it extra special because the kids were home all day to spoil me with love.  After sleeping in, David and Allie and I did a weight workout video together, then Allie ran in the neighborhood with me.  Good thing we all worked out because then David and the kids made me an AMAZING brunch of crepes and omelet, Yum!!


I then got to digest that while enjoying a massage.  The weather was perfect for a family bike ride, which I enjoyed on my new bike David got me for my birthday!  --we thought this is something we could enjoy doing together given the fact that David is limited to what physical activities he can do (:  Then it was dinner at Lakeside and Tanner's basketball game.  We didn't get to have cake until 9:45, but it was worth the wait.  Thank you to my wonderful family for such a fun birthday!







The morning of my birthday I said to David "I wonder if Trey will remember my birthday?"  I don't know why I doubted him because not only did he remember, but there was a package on my doorstep from him, right on time!  I am now the proud owner of a BYU MOM sweatshirt (: Thanks Trey!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You got a bike!! hello triathlon!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Ditto to Lori's comment! You girls (all 3 of you) are set to go--triathlon here you come.

Love the birthday pictures. It does sound like an absolutely perfect birthday. Happy Birthday and love always! xoxo

joelb said...

happy b-day, biker mom.