Wednesday, September 12, 2012

San Francisco Family Reunion - May 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our first "city" family reunion in San Francisco.  Thirty-three people in 2 houses this time.  We had beautiful weather and enjoyed just being together.  My favorite activities were the day at the Golden Gate Park and the Land's end hike.

 As is the case many years, we celebrated Allie's birthday while on our vacation.  The beautiful cake was ordered by Troy and Dan and delivered to the park, surprising Allie.



Afton, knowing it was Allie's special day, gave her some special treatment.






The kids enjoyed seeing my old house on Wicklow St. and seeing my grade school and church.
Land's End Hike





 Notice a theme here?









1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

522You did one powerful post. My computer froze up the first three times I tried to see this.

Whew! Finally, it let me on. Love the pictures and especially the ones of the young ladies who managed to get a ride upon someone's shoulders so often. Smart girls.

It was a wonderful reunion and something we'll remember forever. Your pictures bring back the memory so vividly. :)