Monday, May 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Yes it's true I never blog anymore.  So, it's time for Thanksgiving in May.

The morning of Thanksgiving, having just come off my high of Ragnar, I decided to run in a 10k, in fact my first 10k ever.  Super fun way to start out the day of indulgent eating!  After that I met Julie and Lori at the gym for our traditional pre-feast elliptical work out.  I think I calculated that I burned around 1000 calories to start the day..... Pie, here I come.


After a quick shower it was off to Perkins with Elder Christiansen and Elder Bakker to meet up with Sexton's for a thanksgiving breakfast!  (having the elders with us made it easier on us with it being our first thanksgiving without Trey):
 After a few hours to digest, we headed over to mom and dad's for the annual basketball shoot-out, talent show and games and another big feast and PIE.  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

You simply amaze me!!! No wonder you are so skinny---all that running and working out. You are one smart girl. You probably could have eaten a third T-day meal and been just fine. :)

Thanks for getting back to blogging.