Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Senior Trip

Ok, I have a few more Allie posts to do....maybe I'm just excited that she comes home between semesters this week....

Trey got to take his 3 best friends to the Beach House in Oak Island his senior year without any adults.  Somehow we didn't really want to let a daughter go with girls and stay by themselves, so I unselfishly agreed to go with Allie, her three friends and their moms :)

And so we had 4 days filled with sun, beach, and bakery items.











Sunburns



Crab hunting attire

3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Girls just wanna have fun!!! That song is going through my brain as I look at these great pictures!! How fun!!

I love the one of the sunburns!! I keep going back and looking at it because it just makes me smile. :)

Lori said...

So fun! Allie's lucky to have an unselfish, sacrificing mother such as yourself. :)

joelb said...

man is A. lucky... i wish i had 3 friends.