Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baptism Day

I can't believe my babies are 8. I can't believe they are now baptized. I've never seen children more excited to be baptized then Tanner, Connor and Sydney. Here are a few pictures and comments the kids made that day.


Tanner: "My heart was beating so fast from happiness. It was the best time of my life."

Connor: (speaking to Tanner as he climbs out of the font) "I can't believe my sins are washed away!!" Then later: "I'm so glad that it's a commandment. I loved being baptized."

Sydney: "I wish I could be baptized again! It just felt so good."
I hope they remember this day for the rest of their lives.


3 comments:

Lori said...

They look great! Congrats again to the trips, we were so glad to be there with them Sunday.

Kacey said...

They are so sweet and I can't believe they are 8! Glad I could be their teacher for a time.

josikoha said...

congratulations.