Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good clean fun



One night after a ward party, Allie and some of her friends spontaneously decided it would be fun to have a peanut butter eating contest. I bought into it because I knew I had a huge tub of peanut butter in food storage that was about to expire. This was one of those experiences that "you had to be there". These teenagers had so much fun doing something so, uh, "clean". They decided they want to have some kind of eating contest each month. Next month it's either going to be marshmellow fluff or mayonaise! BTW, Trey won this contest hands down. He was eating it like it was a bowl of cereal.

Winner!


New Barber Family Renunion game?

2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I vote NO! for a family reunion game. Ahhhhh-----to be a teenager again. Who knew peanut butter could be so much fun. Love the pictures! They capture the moment.

PS ~ On second thought if we used marshmallow cream, I'd be "in" for a family reunion game.

Lori said...

Sounds like a fun game, but with something less deadly. Those photos made me anxious.