Tuesday, February 16, 2010

RELAXATION




Turning 40 is going to be hard. Next month I join David in the 40's club. To soften the blow he took me back to Cayo Espanto, my favorite tropical paradise. We enjoyed a few days of complete relaxation. Other than a snorkling excursion and a kayak exploration we just chilled out. We spent the days reading, playing a game or two and eating. (we did start our day out with a workout too) Nights were spent watching the sunset and a movie and eating.
I've never had so many tropical drinks in my life!One of our favorite parts of the trip were the four course meals served by candlelight by the water.

We forgot our sunglasses but were lucky enough to score these attractive $2 pairs at the airport

4 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Wow, wow, wow! Somehow these pix make "Aveeno" pale by comparison. :) I'm so envious. Do you think this island could accomodate 31? Family reunion?

Are you sure that you and David are in your 40's?! You look like a couple of newlyweds to me. Love all the pictures.

joelb said...

it really looks like one of those places you just have to see to believe.

btw, is that blood on the table cloth? you guys are *devoted*.

lisa said...

HA Joel! Blood it is not. It does look a little like it though! Our server, Carlos, did that for us out of flower petals.

Troy said...

Awesome looking trip!

I'm glad you choose the child-free vacations to drink it up though.