Friday, January 7, 2011

christmas 2010

 Used a delicious sugar cookie recipe from a friend this year, best cookies so far!



Best tradition ever - siblings draw names and do secret service for them during the month of December and then reveal their identity on Christmas Eve when they give them a gift.




Christmas Eve at Grandmother and Grandpa's house
Allie got about a dozen books for Christmas, and has read 1/2 of them already.


 Connor asked for two things from Santa this year Eclipse gum and a DS.









4 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I love the pictures, and I love the secret service tradition. What a great idea!!

And I smile every time I think of what Connor asked from Santa this year. :) :) :)

Great post.

joelb said...

not enough sprinkles on those cookies, lis.

Lori said...

I think I need that recipe. Great photos!

Troy said...

Tell Connor that I recommend Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice next year.