Thursday, January 13, 2011

snow days






 It took a while to get all four on the sled, but they had sooo much fun doing it!  After some failed attempts and lots of laughing they finally did it! (they realized the rope was caught under the snow)

Notice the snow pants that are meant for a 5 year old.  We haven't bought snow clothes in a while (:

And where was Trey during all this fun sibling sledding you ask?  Walking, in his new boots he got for BYU, to his second home, Nick's house.  He and Allie did some pretty awesome sledding the next day with some friends.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Oh that video made me laugh!!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Love, love, love the photos. Makes me shiver---looks so cold. Great shots of the kiddos.

The video was hilarious!! So glad they finally made it. Looks fun.

I also had to laugh at the 18 year old. Oh those cell phones.

julie said...

ok, you definately need to come sled with us. Was that Carter's old toddler hat Allie is wearing??

lisa said...

Julie, yes that's where the hat came from! I made fun of her all day for wearing it, but I had no idea who it used to belong to!

Troy said...

the suspense was killing me!

joelb said...

the hat looks cool to me.

Brad said...

Great pix Lisa