Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Sunday

With all the excitement from the storm I forgot to post Easter Sunday pictures

                                        Tanner poses himself and asks for me to take a picture


We hosted our first ever Easter dinner this year.  The Stoner family joined us and I wish I had taken pictures of their pretty daughters, Jessica and Lauren, in their easter dresses. In honor of this event, we broke out the china, using it for the first time in our 20 years of marriage.  As I told our guests at dinner that this was the first time using our china, even Trey said "oh, that makes sense, I thought it looked really old-fashioned".

2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I *LOVE* the pictures!!! When did those kids grow up? They are all so pretty and handsome.

Your Easter table setting is BEAUTIFUL!! Wish I had been there. :) The china looks beautifully 20 years old---just like my china looks beautifully 44 years old. :) It's a good thing. It's history in the making.

Brad said...

Tan-man! Striking the pose! Must get it from his dad.