Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Phone talking

If you've been tried calling our house lately and gotten a busy signal there is good chance it is because of this little girl:

Sometime last school year Sydney started talking on the phone. All of a sudden she needed to talk to her friends that she had just seen at school. At first we thought it was just a passing thing, but no. If I don't pay attention Sydney will easily be on the phone for an hour! Is this a normal thing for an 8 year old? How old were you when you started talking on the phone? I know I was older than 8!

4 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

No, I don't think most 8 year olds talk on the phone that much. I've been wondering why I can't get through lately. :) I don't think the phone had been invented when I was 8 years old----actually, we had a "party-line" with two other families, so no one got to talk much. I'm glad to see that Sydney is such a social bug. Nothing wrong with that.

Troy said...

She's hasn't asked for a cell phone yet???

joelb said...

and then she was all... and then i was like...

julie said...

She is the first 8 year old that actually does need a cell phone. It will kill Carter when Sydney gets one before him!